McPilot® Multichannel Monitoring
EUMARA McPilot® Multichannel Monitoring (MCM) / 360° Communication Monitoring / Multichannel Management
Multichannel Monitoring tells you which communication channel contributes what to your success.
The condensation of all the individual results into a single index value, the ComScore®, additionally enables a fast comparison of various mixes.
Questions which EUMARA Multichannel Monitoring will answer for you:
· What does the efficiency of the respective channel look like, measured by way of central key performance indicators (KPIs)?
· Which channel and/or channel combination contributes the most to the overall success?
· What is the ideal channel mix for the target group?
· Channel preference: Adjust the channel selection/combination to the target group's preferences.
· Channel fit: Which channel is most suitable for which message content?
· Channel efficiency: For which message/objective can the efficiency be boosted by a suitable combination of channels
in comparison with the employment of only a single channel?
USPs of EUMARA Multichannel Monitoring / McPilot®
· Validated typing tool based on the respective information and communication requirements and channel preferences of the physicians
· Matching of information requirements/preferences and channels
Messages that cater to the type
· Presentation of information and messages to match the requirements and motivation structure of the DocType® in the channels
Style and tonality
· Balance between rationality/science and emotion as per DocType®
· Measurement and scoring tool for evaluating and controlling the cross-channel communication success (reach/impact/ROI)
Simply call or mail us at +49 - (0)6 81 - 7 93 03 - 30 oder firstname.lastname@example.org